Monday, March 16, 2009

Whoa Nelly! Katharine Hepburn

Katharine_Hepburn_sexy

After almost two weeks of laziness, I finally felt compelled enough to post this 5 seconds after stumbling upon it!

Meow! How old do you think she is in this picture? (Of course, this woman is forever young).

I am so used to seeing the great Kate with her high collar up to the chin and trousers covering her legs that seeing her her bare shoulders and with a nipple slip!!! is completely shocking and jarring!

I love personalities who have the power to surprise you continually.

I wish I was one of those people who continually challenge themselves.

Jane Fonda experienced Kate’s wisdom and remembered these words from Great Kate:

"You've earned my respect. You've stood up to your fears. If you don't do that, you become soggy."

Happy Monday everyone! Time to step out of comfort zones.
:)

Source

2 comments:

Lolita said...

Wow! Shocking picture! I will save that one!

And Nik - it WAS me on that picture in my competition, haha. I thought about having these competitions on my blog now and then, and started it off with a little prank! ;)

Me and my friend took that picture for a project in school about 1920's fashion.

Nik said...

Oh wow! You look fantastic. Slow ol' me didn't catch on right away lol.

That was fun!

It was a great prank b/c it ended up as a unique and creative competition. I am too lazy and too self-involved to think up something so fun.

I cherish the interaction in the blogging community and I think that competition was a nice touch. I really hope you do more:)

and ROTFL "I will save that one!" I had the same exact thoughts when I first saw it.