Sunday, January 18, 2009

They Replaced King of the Hill for this BS?

Recently Updated17

Why? Is it so hard to produce quality animated shows? What, did Kathy Najimy and Brittany Murphy let their fame swell their heads and ask for pay raises?

I tell you what, whoever is in charge of their Sunday night line up needs to be eaten alive by Kathy Najimy.

Search results for hole

If any show should’ve been canceled it should've been that time slot filler they call American Dad.

Granted, I haven’t seen new episodes of KotH for a while, but I liked having it in the background as I waited for The Simpsons and Family Guy to come on.

Pictures7

I can not stand that stupid  Kill Bill music they have on before they fit through the holes ( I mean, how sex-deprived are the people involve in this show). And poor Brooke Burns. It’s a pity we can't just watch her jiggle herself silly on Baywatch Hawaii. (Yes, I hate to admit it, but in my misspent youth, I watched even that travesty.) Did the Dancing with the Stars people reject her what?

Anyways, hopefully they’ll resurrect in the same manner as scrubs.

Or Mike Judge get his act together and produce something that we can praise.

Without Hank, Boomhauer, Bill, Bobby, Peggy, and Luann—well, let me just say that a part of my childhood just died.

Image Source

No comments: